- $ 65不退还申请费
- Personal statement not to exceed two double-spaced pages explaining your interest in transferring to Texas A&M School of Law
- Official copy of the CAS/LSAT report (Office of 招生 will request from LSAC. Report must include LSAT score, all postsecondary transcripts, and two letters of recommendation assigned online to Texas A&M Law.)
The Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Texas A&M University School of Law determines what courses may be transferred for credit and how much credit is to be transferred for an individual student.
- Texas A&M School of Law cannot accept more than 30 semester credit hours.
- Transfer credits will not be considered in computing the student’s grade point average or class rank at Texas A&M School of Law.
- Property, Torts, Contracts, Civil Procedure, or any other four-hour Texas A&M Law required course may be a two-semester course at another law school.
- If the student has successfully completed the first of a two-course series, credit may be given for the entire course depending on the overlap in coverage between the courses. In some cases, the student may be required to take an advanced course to complete the coverage. In other cases, the student may be required to take the four-hour course offered at Texas A&M School of Law.
准备申请作为转学生？了解我们目前我们的最后期限 现在申请 页！